[COAGDU] more about Link

Melissa R. Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Oct 26 16:43:33 UTC 2021

Thank you ReNae. I also emailed them.
Btw, Marty our secretary will need transportation to convention, and back to the springs, or just returning to the springs on Sunday.
She asked that I post this.
Her email: marty_rahn%juno_com

 Have a good day.
 Best!
Melissa R. Green and Pj
Scentsy consultant www.readerlissa.scentsy.com
Contact me at: graduateenff%juno_com for more  information and host and book a party and or explanation of products.
Facebook: Melissa R. Green Goodreads: Melissa R. Green
A home is nothing without the people you love inside of it.