[COAGDU] September COAGDU monthly meeting reminder and Zoom information

Paul Sandoval paulsandoval75 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 19 16:05:05 UTC 2021

Woof Woof! what a 6 Dot Dash that turned out to be.

I hear some of you were spotted laying around on the lawn yesterday, and I'm
not talking about the dogs.

Time to start looking forward to our state convention.

If you would like membership in the Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users,
you can pay your yearly dues at the following link:

 <https://tinyurl.com/CODogDues> https://tinyurl.com/CODogDues

Our meeting will take place this afternoon Sunday, September 19, at 4 p.m.
Mountain time!

If you would like to attend the meeting go to the following link.

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/7206208007

Meeting ID: 720 620 8007

One tap mobile

+17209289299,,7206208007# US (Denver)

Thank you, see you there!

Paul Sandoval

President - Wild West Metro Chapter

Vice President - National Association of Guide Dog Users

Board Member - National Federation of The Blind of Colorado

Board Member - Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users

email: paulsandoval75 at gmail.com

Phone: 720-620-8007