[COAGDU] Renewing your commitment or joining us for the first time

Raul Gallegos - NAGDU rgallegos at nagdu.org
Fri Oct 14 15:02:12 UTC 2022

Hello Maryann and everyone else, for those who become Colorado
Association of Guide Dog Users members, we recognize you as NAGDU
members as well. Everyone is always welcome, member or not, to attend
events whether they are held by our Colorado division or are at the
national level. The important thing to keep in mind is that to have a
voice in the election process and to further help further our movement,
it is important to stay caught up with your membership.

Thanks everyone.

On 10/11/2022 7:15 PM, Maryann Migliorelli via COAGDU wrote:

> Greetings members of The Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users,
>
> Our annual business meeting is coming up this weekend, and you don’t
> want to miss this opportunity to renew your commitment or to join us
> for the first time as a valued member of COAGDU.
>
> Please take a quick minute and click the link below to pay your $5
> dues, so that you can vote in the business meeting, support the work
> of the division, and be counted among the membership that is working
> to change guide dog users’ lives for the better in Colorado and across
> the nation.
>
> https://tinyurl.com/COAGDUDues
>
> If you need help paying your dues please reach out to me through the
> methods listed below.
>
> Thank you for supporting COAGDU and for letting your voice be part of
> the conversation.
>
> At your service,
>
> Maryann Migliorelli—Treasurer
>
> Colorado Association of Guide Dog Users
>
> 720-284-2318
>
> maryannmigs at gmail.com

Respectfully,
*Raul A. Gallegos* / President
National Association of Guide Dog Users, /NAGDU/
346.439.7444 | RGallegos at nagdu.org <mailto:rgallegos at nagdu.org>
Subscribe to the NAGDU Public Events Calendar Here
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/ical/nagdu.org_7eopjofhnd4968m46rcmgrck0s%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics>
Schedule a 30-minute Zoom meeting with me here
<https://app.greminders.com/c/rgatechsolutions/nagdu/>
Join NAGDU on Facebook <https://m.facebook.com/groups/nagdu> | Follow
NAGDU on Twitter <https://twitter.com/nagdu>
"Blindness is a characteristic, not a handicap." -- Dr. Kenneth Jernigan