[COAGDU] FW: April Fools Apps and Fun for iPhones event

maryannmigs at gmail.com maryannmigs at gmail.com
Tue Mar 28 14:05:52 UTC 2023

From: maryannmigs at gmail.com <maryannmigs at gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 28, 2023 8:04 AM
To: maryannmigs at gmail.com
Subject: April Fools Apps and Fun for iPhones event

Greetings NFB Family and Friends,

The National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter invites you to
mark your calendars and put on your thinking caps for the April Fools Apps
and Fun for iPhones event on, you guessed it, April 1, from 10:00 am

until noon. We will host this event on Zoom, so you don't need to leave your
cozy couch to help share your favorite apps and best iPhone tips and tricks.

We will be discussing apps for health, utilities & productivity, reading
&scanning, games, and entertainment. Read below for the Zoom coordinates and
get

ready with your best apps and/or questions to share.

Those wishing to join the chapter or renew your membership for the upcoming
year, click.

https://tinyurl.com/NFBBDues

Join Zoom Meeting

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/7202842318?pwd=NlJ2NDJIZFk5S2J2MVZHUkVzaklKQT09

One tap mobile

+17207072699,,7202842318#,,,,,,0#,,632282# US (Denver)

Dial by your location

+1 720 707 2699 US (Denver)

Meting ID: 720 284 2318

Passcode: 632282

Find your local number:

https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcFcywItfZ

If you have any questions or need more information about this event please
contact Maryann Migliorelli using the methods below.

At your service,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter

Office: 303-499-9125

Cell: 720-284-2318

NFBBoulder at gmail.com <mailto:NFBBoulder at gmail.com>