[Colorado-talk] Fw: Event for the Visually Impaired at Bemis Public Library

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Apr 13 18:53:28 UTC 2009

For your information.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.
----- Original Message -----
From: pjln at comcast.net
To: slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Sent: Monday, April 13, 2009 11:16 AM
Subject: Event for the Visually Impaired at Bemis Public Library

Scott,

As I mentioned in our phone conversation, we are having a special free celebration on May 2 to promote our resources for the visually impaired; there will be music (Stray Dog--has blind musicians), free food, tours and we will be showing the movie Blindsight (blind teens climb Mt. Everest).  The lead guide and doctor for the expedition featured in Blindsight will be here to introduce the film and answer questions after the film.  If you could promote this event to those who might be interested, I would appreciate it.  I have attached a flyer on the event and also a list of resources for the visually impaired at our library.  Thanks!

Phyllis Larison

Bemis Public Library

6014 S. Datura St.

Littleton, 80120