[Colorado-talk] Fw: [Alerts] Fw: FW: URGENT-Legislative alert-NEED CALLS

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Thu Apr 16 15:14:05 UTC 2009

I recommend calling the Governor's office per the below.  If the state does
not use creative means to fund programs, then many will be severely cut
including some that matter to us.
Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.