[Colorado-talk] Washington Seminar Announcement - K-NFB Reader         Mobile Drawing

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Tue Jan 6 03:38:56 UTC 2009

National Federation of the Blind logo

Graphic Photo boy with cane on the beach

March for Independence logo

On behalf of the chairman of the Imagination Fund and the March for

Independence, I would like to ask everyone to register, register,

register now for our third annual march that will take place on

Monday, July 6, at our national convention in Detroit.

It is important that we have well over one thousand Federationists

registered by the time we gather for

our winter legislative "march on Washington."  Time is

of the essence...don't delay, register now.

Everyone who is registered to participate in the march by 4:00 p.m.  on

February 8, 2009, will be placed in a drawing to win a

K-NFB Reader Mobile.

The drawing will be held during

Washington Seminar at the Great Gathering-In;

you need not be present to win, but you do need to be

registered to win!

If you are already registered, help us now by reaching out to others

to get them registered.

You can register by going online to

http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/R?i=C7GtaSzY4WQ2HBQblDsP

_A..  , or by contacting

Kristi Bowman at (410) 659-9314, extension 2406, or

kbowman at nfb.org.

Unsubscribe  |   Update

Preferences  |   Visit Our Web

Site  |   Tell-A-Friend