[Colorado-talk] Important Convention Reservation Information

Chris Foster cfoster at nfbco.org
Wed Jan 7 16:48:46 UTC 2009

Hello Friends,
Please read and pay close attention to the below forwarded announcement
regarding our 2009 national convention hotel reservations in Detroit.
Chris Foster

Message Begins:
Hello, Fellow Federationists!

The information in the December, 2008 Braille Monitor concerning how to
make hotel reservations for this summer's national convention in Detroit
is wrong! Do not, I repeat NOT, make reservations by calling the local
313 number. Instead, please call (800) 266-9432 to make convention
reservations with the Detroit Marriott Renaissance Center.

This information comes from Mrs. Jernigan via Tony Cobb!

Michael Freeman, President
National Federation of the Blind of Washington