[Colorado-talk] Ph.D, Ed.D., and Psy.D. who are blind

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp eddie.culp at q.com
Wed Jul 1 01:48:46 UTC 2009

Greetings:

I have to complete a project in my doctoral program which requires me to
interview two people with either a Ph.d, Ed.D., or Psy.D.  The Ph.D. or
Ed.D. can be in any field.

I would like to interview someone who is blind with the above credentials.

is there anyone on the list serve who qualifies and would be willing to sit
for a one hour semi formal interview?

does anyone on the list serve know of a blind person in Colorado,
particularly in the Denver metro area, who meets the above criteria.

I would like to try and find someone within Colorado before attempting to
contact others outside of the state who possess such credentials.

Any assistance is greatly apreciated.

Thank you,

Eddie K. Culp, M.A., CRC, CVE, CFI
Mile High Counseling & Vocation Services
3742 E. 99th Place
Thornton, CO. 80229
720-244-9748 (Phone)
eddie.culp at q.com