[Colorado-talk] Blind people using GNU/Linux?

Levi Campbell levicc00123 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 16:27:36 UTC 2009

Hi, I'm working with Rick Skurla in the process of starting a small
business and what I'd like to know is, how many blind people either use
Linux or would like to use Linux? The reason I ask is I'm thinking about
starting a small business providing service and support for blind people
looking to use Linux on their computer and I'm trying to get some data.
If you would please send my your thoughts I'd really appreciate it.
Thanks.
--
Levi Campbell <levicc00123 at gmail.com>