[Colorado-talk] CABS conference call: Tuesday July 21st

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Thu Jul 16 01:50:04 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,
This message serves to notify any and all interested parties, that there will be a conference call for the Colorado association of Blind Students next Tuesday, July 21st at 7:00 P.M Mountain Time.  The number to call is as follows:
1 (605) 475-6006
The access code is 587726.

We will be making plans for an upcoming Seminar at the Colorado School for The Deaf and The Blind, (CSDB), in September, discussing a fundraiser for state convention, planning for our CABS Business Meeting which wil take place at State Convention, and discussing the progress of our search for qualified mentors for our mentoring program we wish to begin at CSDB.  If anyone would like to apply to become a mentor, and does not have the application, please contact Melissa Green at:
graduate56 at juno.com
The application has also been posted on both Colorado-talk as well as our the CABS listserv, and should be in the list archives of both lists on nfb.net.  Hope to see some new people in attendance!
Sincerely,
Marty Rahn
President, colorado Association of Blind Students