[Colorado-talk] Cabs idol 2009 reminder.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Thu Nov 5 16:56:22 UTC 2009

Just a reminder.
I am pleased to announce that following the overwhelming success of the CABS Idol contest at our 2008 NFBCO State Convention, CABS is thrilled to be hosting this event once again. It will run from 9:00pm-midnight on Friday 10/6/09.
We are hoping to simplify things this year by requesting all participants to submit their first and last name along with their top six choices of songs to sing. Please keep in mind that due to the popularity of this event, you may only get one chance at the mic. I will compile a list of these requests and get them to Miss Lori from Chucker & Company well in advance of the contest, so that we can spend less time giving her our song choices that night, and more time singing!
Please send your name and six song choices, in order of preference; 1 being first choice to: lbonderson at cocenter.org. I look forward to getting your requests.

Melissa Green
Without Christ I am nothing,  Without me Christ is still God.  It's because of Christ I am able to stand!!!
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Skype: lissa5674