[Colorado-talk] Colorado asociation of blind students(Cabs) Conference call

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Sep 22 00:48:11 UTC 2009

Hello all.
First, there will be a conference call will take place on sunday evening at 7:00PM.
The number to call in is as follows.
605-475-6006
and the code to enter is:
 587726.

All are invited and encouraged to participate.
Second, thank you to all that showed up for the CSDB homecoming activity.  Some may have thought that it wasn't worth it.  However, it served a lot of good.  We were able to get farther with the school than we have ever done before.  We also provided the students with the fact that we support them.
Finally, the agenda is as follows
Approval of minutes.
Treasurer's report and fundraising.
The mentoring program and future activities with CSDB.
State convention seminar, the faire for all, elections, the ray Mcgeorge award, door prizes, Cabs Idol and prizes for Cabs Idol.
Other business.

Melissa Green