[Colorado-talk] Raffle tickets.Cabs

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Tue Jul 20 19:31:40 UTC 2010

Hello.
I haven't received any requests for raffle tickets.
If you need tickets, comntact me at either one of the following addresses.
graduat56 at juno.com
or
colorado.students at gmail.com
Place the words, raffle ticket request in the subject line.
Please include in the message your contact information.

Hope that sales are going well.
Thank you.
Melissa Green
Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
msn: graduate1531 at msn.com
Linked in
http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissagreen5674