[Colorado-talk] CABS March 15th meeting minutes

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Fri Mar 26 17:35:16 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I sincereley apologize for the lateness of the minutes.  They are pasted below, and I have also attached them as a word document.  Thanks.

Cabs meeting for 3/15/2010

President Rahn called the conference call to order at 7:20 pm.

There were five members in attendance.

The minutes were accepted as sent.

The treasurer's report was accepted as posted.

Melissa proposed that we have a dance in conjunction with our career and college prep seminar.  The proposed date is May 7th at the C.C.B.

Melissa will do the writing and call Brent to arrange the space.  She will call Julia Zanon about contacts in rehab and will reach out to the teachers.

Maurice will work on creating a list of accessible technology: names, prices, availability, write-ups.

Melissa and Maryann will coordinate on a job piece.

Melissa and Cathy Hegemann are working on getting the next CSDB Mentoring Program meeting date together.  It will probably be a Thursday possibly in April.

Melissa gave the membership/mentoring outreach committee report: she said that Arielle will coordinate local events.

The meeting adjourned at 8:14 pm.

Respectfully submitted, Maryann Migliorelli

Sincerely,

Marty Rahn, President, Colorado Association of Blind Students
Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=1hxJ8PPMVl0cctTLdhw8yQAAJ1DfvkIAl_oNlLp6_KrC62ReAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=