[Colorado-talk] Important Ballot measure information

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Tue Sep 7 17:44:47 UTC 2010

From: Scott C. LaBarre [mailto:slabarre at labarrelaw.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 31, 2010 3:17 PM
To: Lorinda Riddle; Lisa Bonderson
Subject: please distribute everywhere

Please distribute everywhere, to all our lists.  Please use the below
message from me.  Also, paste the text of the statement into the body of the
message as well as attaching it.

Greetings:

The Colorado Commissions for Individuals Who Are Blind and Visually Impaired
have gone on record opposing Proposition 101.  Please see the attached
announcment.  The NFB of Colorado has also gone on record opposing this
ballot  measure.  Please help us defeat this potentially disastrous
initiative.

Scott C. LaBarre, President

NFB ColoradoCordially,

Scott C. LaBarre, Esq.

LaBarre Law Offices P.C.
1660 South Albion Street, Ste. 918
Denver, Colorado 80222
303 504-5979 (voice)
303 757-3640 (fax)
slabarre at labarrelaw.com (e-mail)
www.labarrelaw.com (website)

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message may contain confidential and privileged
information. If you are not the designated recipient, you may not read,
copy, distribute or retain this message. If you received this message in
error, please notify the sender at 303) 504-5979 or slabarre at labarrelaw.com,
and destroy and delete it from your system. This message and any attachments
are covered by the Electronic
Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. §§ 2510-2521.