[Colorado-talk] FW: Boulder chapter meeting

Maryann Migliorelli mrsmigs at migliorelli.org
Mon Sep 13 03:04:53 UTC 2010

From: Maryann Migliorelli [mailto:mrsmigs at migliorelli.org]
Sent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 9:03 PM
To: 'Colorado Association of Blind Students List';
'colorado_talk at nfbnet.org'
Subject: Boulder chapter meeting

                The Boulder chapter will be holding its September meeting at
the Millennium Harvest House Hotel, located at 1345 28 Street in Boulder, on
Monday, September 13.  We have a table reserved for dinner at 5 pm. and will
have our meeting and tour of the hotel directly afterward.

We will be making plans for our part in hosting the state convention.  We
would enjoy your company and input.

If you would like to attend, please call Maryann at 303-499-9125.

We look forward to seeing you there.  Let's do our part to make this the
best state convention ever.

Regards,

Maryann Migliorelli

President, N.F.B. Boulder Valley Chapter