[Colorado-talk] reminder colorado asociation of blind students conference call this evening.

Melissa Green graduate56 at juno.com
Sun Sep 19 19:23:24 UTC 2010

Hello,
Today is the first of two conference calls for Cabs.
We will discuss and plan the carnival for the state convention, as well as planning our seminar and business meeting.
I have received only a few ideas concerning the carneval.  So bring your ideas tonight.
The call will take place this evening at 7:00PM.
The information to call in is: conference number: 605-475-6006 and the code to enter is: 587726.
All who are interested are invited to participate in the call.
Blessings!
Melissa Green
A journey is best measured in friends rather than miles.
Blog: http://readergirl5674.blogspot.com
liss.wordpress.com
topaz1531.wordpress.com
live journal: topaz5674
Facebook: melissa green northern colorado
twitter: melissa5674
messenger: graduate1531
Skype: lissa5674
Linked in