[Colorado-talk] Rick Holcomb

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp thieszen-culp at comcast.net
Tue Dec 6 07:30:18 UTC 2011

Greetings:

I am so sorry.

I did not mean to post this email as a reply.

Please forgive me.

Please remember that at Mile High Counseling and Vocation Services "we are
in business for your success".

Thank you,

Eddie K. Thieszen - Culp M.A., CRC, CVE, NCC
Vocational Expert / forensic Rehabilitation Consultant
Mile High Counseling and Vocation Services
9451 Welby Road
Thornton, CO. 80229
Phone: 720-244-9748
Fax:  303-280-4927