[Colorado-talk] FW: FW: [nfbmi-talk] {Disarmed} ] THE 12 DAYS OF REHAB

Lee Baze drleebert at msn.com
Wed Dec 28 19:09:45 UTC 2011

Hay chris. May I graceously suggest that people clean up their e-mail before they forward something, like copy and past... etc etc etc... the following is a mess: the song lyrics should have been pasted or something... on the other hand... I thought it was hard to read. If there were rules for posting, can you e-mail me them.

Thank You

Lee Baze