[Colorado-talk] message from Diane McGeorge

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Mon Jan 10 21:39:59 UTC 2011

On January 15, 2011 we will be holding a meeting of persons who are experiencing both hearing and vision loss.  This meeting is for all people who have this dual disability or for people interested in learning more about solutions and services available.  Maureen McGowan, Helen Keller Center representative, will be joining us.  She has many years of expertise in this field.  Our meeting will be held at the Colorado Center for the Blind, 2233 West Shepperd Ave. in Littleton, Colorado.  The meeting will begin promptly at 1 p.m. and we will conclude at 3 p.m.  I hope to see many of you there to share your ideas.  We will be planning subsequent meetings.  Come and join us and help make this an active, vibrant group.  If you need any special accommodations, please let me know as soon as possible.  You may reach me by calling 303-321-4268.  My e-mail address is rmcgeorge at comcast.net.

Hope to see you on Saturday.

Diane McGeorge