[Colorado-talk] IN TRANSISTION

Eddie K. Thieszen-Culp eddie.culp at q.com
Wed Jan 12 21:39:09 UTC 2011

Greetings Amy:

Good luck to you.  I applaud the incredible effort it must have taken to
come to your decision.

Although your ordeal was trying and I know caused you a great deal of
discomfort, please do not think that you are a failure.  One is not a
failure because they have not obtained an arbitrary standard of success set
by others.  Please know that you are successful because you have ambition
and not because others ambitions seem to be the mark.  you are successful
because you have courage and you do not seem to live by fear.  Remember that
courage is not the absence of fear but to know that their is something
greater than fear.

I know that due to your ambition and courage you will become the person that
you desire in your vocation.  you already possess many of the necessary
tools, including perspective, a goal, the willingness to self reflect, and
the confidence in your dream.

I would say that the next step is to write down your plan, be deliberate in
your preparation, and align your thinking toward your goal.

Only three percent of americans write down there plans; however, many of the
people whom our society considers successful infer that this was the key to
their success.

Good luck with everything and remember that you are successful and certainly
not a failure because ultimately you get to define your success and you also
get to write the story.

Please remember that at Mile High Counseling and Vocation Services "we are
in business for your success".

Thank you,

Eddie K. Thieszen - Culp M.A., CRC, CVE
Mile High Counseling and Vocation Services
3742 E. 99th Pl.
Thornton, CO. 80229
Phone: 720-244-9748
Fax:  303-280-4927