[Colorado-talk] Extra, Extra, WRITE ALL ABOUT IT AND WIN! Contest Extended to Friday, July 29th

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Mon Jul 25 18:03:57 UTC 2011

July 25, 2011

Greetings Fellow Federationists,

How would you like to win cash just by submitting short essays *to The Blind
Coloradan*? We are particularly looking for short essays from students who
attended the National Convention. But, we are also looking for items from
all affiliate members. Essays do not have to be perfectly written. I
certainly do not write perfectly.

But, we do want to share our experiences, memories, ideas and attitudes with
our friends and colleagues. So, everyone who submits an essay of no more
than 200 words will be entered into a drawing to win a $50.00 cash prize.
Entries must be received by Friday, July 29. Good luck.

This contest is open to ALL. Your essay may or may not be used in the August
newsletter depending on the whim of the editor. Please circulate this email
widely.