[Colorado-talk] Boulder Seminar-Please RSVP

Arielle Silverman nabs.president at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 05:14:07 UTC 2011

Hi all,

If you're coming to the Boulder student seminar at the University of
Colorado on Saturday, can you please send me a quick email at
nabs.president at gmail.com
and tell me you're coming, even if you're on the CABS board? I really
want to get an accurate count for food planning. Thanks!

Also, I apologize if the flyer was confusing. UMC stands for
"University Memorial Center". The seminar will be in the University
Memorial Center, Room 382. This building is on the corner of Broadway
and Euclid and is right across the street from a main bus terminal
where buses from Denver and Boulder stop, including the B, AB and
Boulder city buses. Email or call me if you need more specific bus
info.

Arielle

--
Arielle Silverman
President, National Association of Blind Students
nabs.president at gmail.com
Website:
www.nabslink.org