[Colorado-talk] convention streaming right now

Lee Baze drleebert at msn.com
Sun Nov 6 20:14:11 UTC 2011

Hi Friend,

Lee Baze here, I was at the convention :) I need audio copies of EVERYTHING! Maybe those recordings that you made from streaming will be better than the recording I got off of the video camera mic. As you know I videotaped 90 percent of the convention except for some brake away groups.

When the video editing is ready for a FIRST ROUND DRAFT review by person unknown as of yet, we will have a special meeting to view the first draft.

Once the complete editing is done I will be purpose that it is used as a fund raiser tool.

individual sessions, or a package for the whole, hole thing.

I'll get back to everybody in a few weeks. It will take time. In the mean time pass this youtube link along to everybody and see about getting it on the nfbco website of the 13 part program I did for the 75th aniversy for the co talking book library.

Thank You

I take no responsibility for the inability of hotmail to correctly correct spelling errors.

Please visit YouTube located at

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=10FC31DB0457CB09

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6AFC6656B11F08EC

DISCLAIMER AND PRIVACY
This email contains confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named in this correspondence. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email contact is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail, and then delete this message and any copy of it (in any form) without disclosing it. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature. This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE send reply to this e-mail and put UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, and UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of the e-mail, without additional commentary. All disclaimers have been disclaimed and do not exsist according to the disclaimers association on disclaimers,