[Colorado-talk] lite rail safety

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Tue Nov 8 10:53:05 UTC 2011

Hi, everyone.
I know this list is quiet, but has anyone heard that a Metro
student was injured on the Lite Rail?  I've had some close calls
with trains, but still.  I'm so determined not to be annihilated
by a train that sometimes I get a bit too much and too fast.
The key to lite rail safety that I find essential is listen to
bells, and don't text or use headphones while on the lite rail
property.  That's whuat I got in an e-mail, and I apologize for
forwarding that message because I forgot that the e-mail address
I was forwarding and that was not on this list.  Anyway,
thoughts?
Beth