[Colorado-talk] current status of RTD's AccessAride

Anahit LaBarre labarretravel at msn.com
Tue Oct 4 12:16:15 UTC 2011

Good morning Chris!
I would like to take a moment and thank you for  a wonderful presentation you made last week for our seniors. It was great to hear all the facts and reasoning behind it instead of just guessing and being upset over things. Which I know it is still an emotional topic. But truly this is a huge change and I think it will take RTD a lot of effort to figure out the details so maybe it will not actually happen that fast :)
I also wanted to check with you and see if Brent had a chance to talk to you about the meeting with the RTD on Wednesday. Please let me know if you are ablt to go. It is downtown in their Blakes St. Office and will take place from 10 to noon. so just let me know and we will go from there. If you have any questions about the meeting please feel free to give me a call on my cell 720-334-3652.
Thanks,
Anahit

I hope our service makes your day a great one, Anahit LaBarre Tel. 720-334-3652 E-mail: labarretravel at msn.com Web: www.etravelunlimited.com/LaBarreTravel