[Colorado-talk] current status of RTD's AccessAride

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Oct 6 02:58:03 UTC 2011

I'm glad that you decided to join Colorado-talk and, that you
were able to listen to chris's presentation. This isn't a web
site it's a listserv for people in the nfb of Colorado to discuss
issues pertaining to the nfb of Colorado, a way to advertise
information about the affiliate, and any other news, events, or
issues related to the federation in the state of Colorado.

I'm soooo happy that you joined and, that you were able to listen
to the presentation. But, when you post something to list it's
isn't forward to you personally it's sent to everyone who is on
the list and, then when you get a message that you sent since you
are a member of the list you get a copy of that message. So,
since I'm on this list that's why you got a message from me but,
it was through the list not personally... I hope that I was able
to help and clarify you about the list. Take care and, I will
talk to you soon.

Hugs,
amy