[Colorado-talk] Happy Fall and Happy Friday!

Anahit LaBarre labarretravel at msn.com
Fri Oct 7 23:13:19 UTC 2011

Greetings friends!

What a beautiful time of the year we are in! October is my most favorite month: the fresh smell of air, the sound of leaves on the ground, cooler nights and mornings! I am more inspired than ever!
Well, enough of the personal note! It is a Friday, and that of course means new auction items will be on the list today! We had a very productive week and are happy to share some of the results with you:

Travel:
One of the reasons all of us are here is because we love Colorado! Kind people, mostly sunny weather and of course the magnificent mountains!!! You can enjoy all of it with this package: Two nights stay in a three bedroom cabin at the YMCA of the Rockies (Either Estes Park or WInter park, valid for both locations)!

Families:
Families can enjoy the Wildlife Experience Museum, Brunzwick zone, Elitch Garden and the Denver Zoo.

Dining:
We all enjoy food! Of different types, flavors or origins - but food is something that people enjoy: alone, with family or with friends! Here are the restaurants we can offer this week: Cantina Loredo (Southglenn), Ocean Prime (downtown), the Snooze (downtown or Southglenn), the Opus (Littleton).

Spa:
Pamper yourself at a Salon Foushee in Littleton.

Experience:
the following item can fit into the Dining category but it is more of an experience than just dining. I am going to let the manager of the Earl (downtown) talk about it:
It is a party for up to ten people in our private wine room. It is hosted by one of my managers and a veteran server. They basically take you through our menu and highlight some of our signature dishes, beers, wine and cocktails. The party ends off with desert and a kitchen tour.
How much fun is that?

Groceries:
Whole Foods has been a firm supporter for our auction two years in a row! Vitamin Cottage is generously donating a basket of goodies as an item as well!

So here we are, only a few weeks away from the convention! Please remember: these businesses believe in what we do and what we stand for! Let's give them our support by being out there, living our lives independently, being a productive part of the society! The funds raised will help our kids learn Braille, or maybe our scholarship winners go to collage! In other words: help our future! We are in charge of it and we will shape it the way we want it to be!!!

Again, thank you all for the support and participation!

Warmly,
Anahit LaBarre and the Auction team!

P.S. I did write this message when the weather was beautiful!!! :)