[Colorado-talk] new Boulder Valley Chapter meeting time and place

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:42:39 UTC 2011

Greetings members and welcome guests,

The National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter is changing our
monthly meeting time and location.  Starting with September's meeting, we
will be meeting on the fourth Saturday of each month at 11:00 am in the back
room at the Egg & I Restaurant located at 2574 Baseline Road.  This is
located in the Basemar Shopping Center at the southeast corner of Baseline
Road and Broadway.    There are many local and regional buses that stop on
this corner either on the Baseline side or on Broadway.

Breakfast and lunch selections are available for purchase during our
meeting, and we encourage our membership to avail themselves of the staff's
hospitality.

If you have any questions or need further directions, please call Maryann
Migliorelli at 303-499-9125 or Jim Wolcott at 303-503-3442.

Please pass this note along to anyone who might be interested in or would
benefit from knowing this information.

We look forward to seeing you there.

Regards,

Maryann Migliorelli, President