[Colorado-talk] message from Gail Hamilton re a tandem bike for sale

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Thu Sep 15 22:58:36 UTC 2011

Fall is here, and it's a great time for a tandem bike ride. Have you always wanted one and couldn't afford it? Well, I have a practically new blue Cannondale tandem bike for sale. I had Galen Classen (bike mechanic) look at it last summer. He did some minor adjustments and brought it up to speed stating, "It's a sweet bike, quite fast and a great find."

I'm including:

One woman's helmet

Gloves

Camelback for water

Two bike bells

Bike shorts and top, women's size medium

All this for a mere $1,000. Great buy!!!

Please pass this forward to anyone you know before the raindrops turn to snow!

Gail Hamilton

C: (720) 984-8082

H: (303) 922-9269

www.spreadyourwingstofly.com