[Colorado-talk] NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:05:13 UTC 2011

Greetings chapter members and friends,

The September meeting of the National Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley
Chapter will take place on Saturday, September 24th at 11:00 am at the Egg
and I restaurant located at 2574 Baseline Road in Boulder.  This is the
Basemar Shopping Plaza on the southeast corner of Baseline and Broadway.
There is parking available and easy access from many local and regional RTD.
Buses.

Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase during the meeting.

We have plenty to catch up on, since we have not had a regularly scheduled
meeting in a few months.  We will also be taking reservations for our
haunted bus tour of Boulder which will happen on October 8th.  We want to
fill the bus and have a great time together.

If you have any questions or need further directions to our new meeting
location, contact me at: 303-499-9125 or by e-mail at:
Mrsmigs at migliorelli.org.

I look forward to seeing you there.

Sincerely,

Maryann Migliorelli

President, National Federation of the Blind

Boulder Valley Chapter