[Colorado-talk] Happy Friday from your dedicated auction team!!!

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Fri Sep 30 21:24:31 UTC 2011

Happy Friday everyone!

Hope you all had a good productive week and are ready for a relaxing couple
of days!

We sure hope you are on board with our new Friday tradition for the next few
weeks!

It has been so much fun this year to come up with ideas for the auction and
see them evolve into actual items!!!  Supporting our organization is a
priority! We all care about it and want to see it grow! So let's imagine and
make our plans come true!

For this weeks featured items we would like to bring out the following:

DISNEYLAND:

We all know and love Disney! The company generously donated four park to
park tickets! Discover the magic of Disneyland for a full day!

CHERRY CREEK AREA:

Cherry Creek area of Denver has so much to offer. You can enjoy one night
stay at the Inn at Cherry Creek, complete with a certificate to Crepes'n
Crepes and tickets to the Landmark movie theater. How about dinner with that
as well?  There need to be some surprises, right?!

AROUND DENVER:

Denver Botanic Garden, Hudson Gardens, Molly Brown House Museum - exploring
our city can be so much fun with tickets to those venues!

WINE TASTING

How about making a trip to the D’Vine Wine store in downtown Denver! A wine
tasting for up to twelve people. You can order a cheese tray or bring your
own food. Learn about different types of wine and taste them too!

AND OF COURSE LOTS OF RESTAURANTS:

Restaurants we can feature this week are: Pappadeaux at Landmark, Rising
Roll, Sazza Cafe, Abo's Pizza and Littleton Cafe!

It is our tremendous pleasure and honor to encounter support from our
community. Those businesses choose the NFB of Colorado as an organization
they believe makes a difference in people's lives! Let's give them our
thanks!

One point we did want to bring up is how close our convention is to the
Holidays this year. Remember: gift cards and experiences make one of the
best gifts for our families, friends and co-workers. So with open minds and
imagination, let's make this year's fundraiser a success!

We will be back next Friday. Stay tuned while we continue the work!

Yours warmly,

The dedicated Auction Team