[Colorado-talk] Save the Date- NFBCO 58th ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION

Lisa Bonderson lbonderson at cocenter.org
Tue Aug 14 16:20:38 UTC 2012

SAVE THE DATE!

 MAKING A DIFFERENCE, CHANGING LIVES!

THE NATIONAL FEDERATION OF THE BLIND  OF COLORADO

58th ANNUAL STATE CONVENTION
October 25, 26, 27, and 28

The 58th Annual State Convention will kick off Thursday October 25th with exciting tours in beautiful Boulder Colorado.  The fun will continue throughout the weekend with informative presentations, seminars, and much more!  Join the largest gathering of blind men and women in the Colorado to make a difference in the lives of the blind across the state!

NOTE:  Exhibitors will be demonstrating their products on Friday and Saturday.  Look for information about our vendors times and location.

THE NFBCO CONVENTION HOTEL:  Our 2012 convention will be held at the Millennium Harvest House Hotel in Boulder, located at1345 Twenty-Eighth Street.

Hotel Room Rates:  The NFBCO room rate is $85 a night.  There is no limit on room occupancy. For Reservations: call 800-545-6285

To reserve your room online by September 25th, use the following link:

http://www.millenniumhotels.com/boulder

Select Group Code, under the Corp/Promo Code and enter: 1210NATFED

Pre-registration fees:

$15 registration

$15 Friday luncheon
$15 Saturday luncheon
$30 Saturday banquet

Total:  $75.00

Registration fees at the door:

$20 registration

$20 Friday luncheon
$20 Saturday luncheon
$40 Saturday banquet

Total:  $100.00 (Save $25.00 and pre-register!)

Stay tuned to Colorado-Talk, your email, and our Web site at www.nfbco.org for more information about convention registration. OR contact Lisa Bonderson at lbonderson at labarrelaw.com.

FOR MORE CONVENTION INFORMATION CONTACT:

Scott C. LaBarre, President,

Phone: (303) 504-5979

slabarre at labarrelaw.com