[Colorado-talk] Just heard coverage of Tomorrow's Goodwill protest

Diane Mcgeorge rmcgeorge at comcast.net
Sat Aug 25 02:02:21 UTC 2012

Hope you can join us tomorrow.  We need everyone we can get.  The protest in
Denver will be held at the Good Will Thrift Store at 21 South Broadway from
11 a.m. to  1 p.m.
No person with a disability should be expected to work for as little as
$1.00 an hour and certainly not less than the minimum wage.
Join us tomorrow to tell the public about this outrage.  They have no idea.
It is our job as concerned blind persons and persons with disabilities to
let the public know the truth.
Diane McGeorge