[Colorado-talk] TOMORROW NIGHT State Convention talk Community At Large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Mon Aug 27 20:31:45 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

Join the Community At Large Chapter tomorrow night to discuss this year's
state convention in Boulder Colorado.  At state convention we will talk
everything from advocacy to technology.  It is a great time to get together
with other blind individuals to find out what is available and what kinds of
changes need to be made to make life better for the blind in Colorado.  Our
Colorado president, Scott LaBarre will be on the call to give us insight
into this year's convention which will take place October 25-28 at the
Millennium Harvest House Hotel.

Keep reading for the meeting agenda and call in information.  NOTE:  Please
be on the call by 6:55PM so that we can start promptly at 7:00PM.

Don't miss this exciting meeting!

National Federation of the Blind

Community At Large Chapter Meeting Agenda

August 28, 2012

Call In number:   619-326-2700

Access Code:  3566475#

7:00PM-Round the Phone introductions (Buna Dahal)

7:15PM-State Convention (Scott LaBarre)

7:45PM-At Large Chapter Constitution Finalization (Jessica Beecham)

8:00PM-Adjournment

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223