[Colorado-talk] ticket sales suggestion

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Fri Aug 31 16:44:44 UTC 2012

Hello Everyone

I just made a VACATION, VACATION, VACATION!!!  Group on Facebook.  I invited
all of my friends so if you are friends with me on Facebook I think you can
invite your friends as well.  Please feel free to invite people to the group
and if you do let me know so that I can add you as a host so your friends
know why you invited them.  If you are not my friend on Facebook add me and
I will invite you to the group.  In just seconds the group generated
interest from about 10 people.  I don't know if everyone will buy, but
people are looking and liking.

Also, I am more than happy to assist anyone in setting up an event on
facebook or creating an e-mail for an e-mail blast.

Let's SELL those tickets!!!

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at nfbco.org> jbeecham at nfbco.org

303-778-1130 extension 223