[Colorado-talk] Colorado Center - Colorado Gives Day!

Jennifer Stevens jstevens at cocenter.org
Tue Dec 4 17:22:18 UTC 2012

Good Morning,
As many of you know I have worked at the Colorado Center for the Blind for
the last 18 years and have been part of an organization that trully makes a
difference.  Daily I see the changes in our students and fully believe they
will live an independent life becuase of the skill they have learned here.
Many of our programs are fully run on donations and we need your help.  I
would love for you to join me today as I make a donation to the Center to
continue these programs.  If you have been touched by the Center or want to
make sure you are supporting an outstanding non-profit who will make sure
100% of your donation goes directly to benefit blind people please consided
your donation today.
Thank you all,
Jennifer

*Give where you live!*

The Colorado Center for the Blind is participating in Colorado Gives Day.
 Our goal is to raise $13,000 in just one day!

                                                                *We’re off
to a great start!*

In the last 7 hours we have raised over $2,000.  Thank you to all who have
already participated. 100% of all donations go directly to our program.
 Your support will help a blind child attend our summer skills training
program, allow a senior to get one-on-one cane travel training, or help a
blind person gain the confidence and learn the skills to live a truly
independent life.

To help us reach our goal, log on to
https://www.givingfirst.org/CoCenter/overview and donate now.  If you need
assistance, just give us a call at 303 -778-1130 (we have operators
standing by or dial extension 214).  Can you help us even more?  Please
forward this information and your personal story on how the Center has
changed your life to your friends and families.

Thanks for giving back!

 --

*P.S. Please keep in mind I am currently working part time and may not be
able to respond right away.  If you need immediate assistance please
jstevens at cocenter.org
www.cocenter.org
youtube.com/cocenterorg