[Colorado-talk] CANCELED!!! Re: Mile High NFBCO Agenda for 19 December 2012

Gary Van Dorn garyvdrn at msn.com
Wed Dec 19 18:40:15 UTC 2012

I made the decision to cancel the Mile High Chapter meeting set for 5:30 p.m. this evening.  I feel the weather conditions are severe enough to warrant the cancelation.  The temperatures are to remain cold all day into the evening with strong winds.  Have a very safe and enjoyable Holiday Season!!!!  I shall see everyone in January.

Contact me with any questions.  Thank you.

Gary Van Dorn
President, Mile High NFBCO