[Colorado-talk] FW: NFB Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Thu Jan 5 14:26:25 UTC 2012

Hello mary ann,

Thanks for posting this information to the list. I will
definitely will be there for the meeting and, I plan to join the
chapter too. Unfortunately, becca won't be joining me since she
is in new mexico and, has been there since the 27th of December
and, won't be back until Sunday night.

Again, thanks for the information and, I will see you on
Saturday.

Hugs,
amy