[Colorado-talk] Note about FACEBOOK

Lee Baze drleebert at msn.com
Fri Jun 8 15:27:55 UTC 2012

http://www.facebook.com/pages/National-Federation-of-the-Blind-of-Colorado-NFB-CO/326986067377559?ref=ts

THIS LINK WORKES if you put it in this way

Please visit YouTube located at

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=10FC31DB0457CB09

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6AFC6656B11F08EC

DISCLAIMER AND PRIVACY
This email contains confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named in this correspondence. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email contact is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail, and then delete this message and any copy of it (in any form) without disclosing it. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature. This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE send reply to this e-mail and put UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, and UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of the e-mail, without additional commentary. All disclaimers have been disclaimed and do not exsist according to the disclaimers association on disclaimers,