[Colorado-talk] water parks and canes

Becky Sabo beckyasabo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 08:17:39 UTC 2012

Hi Maryanne,
You can get a case to put your cane in I think Maxey aids sells it or
Independent living but I do not know for sure if it is water proof.  I also
have a question to you or to the list.  I have a laptop that has windows
seven on it and Jaws 11 was not working fon it and I tried uploading a new
version of JAWS and some reason it went to demo mode and now I cannot use my
laptop.  I only can use my desktop and I need to use my laptop for my summer
classes.  Is there any other free or low cost screen readers that I could
use with my laptop intill DVR decides if they will buy me a updated version
of JAWS?
Becky Sabo