[Colorado-talk] At Large Chapter Meeting

Jessica Beecham jbeecham at cocenter.org
Tue Jun 26 15:35:18 UTC 2012

Hello

The National Federation of the Blind of Colorado welcomes those of you who
do not have a local chapter to call in to our At Large Chapter meeting
tonight at 7:00pm mountain time!  You will gain valuable information on the
student division, senior division, and parents division within the state and
nationally.  The call should be interesting and informative so please check
it out!  To call in dial:

619-326-2700

Enter access code 3566475#

If you have additional questions, please feel free to contact me at
303-778-1130 extension 223, 720-440-2632, or by e-mail at
jbeecham at cocenter.org.

Best Wishes

Jessica Beecham

Chapter and Community Development Coordinator

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado

2233 West Shepperd Ave.

Littleton, CO 80120

 <mailto:jbeecham at cocenter.org> jbeecham at cocenter.org

303-778-1130 extension 223