[Colorado-talk] DEADLINES for NFB National and NFBCO State Scholarships

Lorinda Riddle lriddle at cocenter.org
Tue Mar 13 19:19:34 UTC 2012

Dear Students and friends of Students,

Please forward to any and all to let them know about the upcoming deadlines
for our NFB national scholarship program and of course the NFBCO
scholarship program.

If you are applying for a national scholarship you should definitely apply
for the state scholarship too.

The deadline for the national NFB scholarship is March 31, 2012 and the
application can be found at http://www.nfb.org/scholarship-program.

The deadline for the NFBCO state scholarship is April 15, 2012 and most of
the application can be sent via email.  Please check out our Web site at
http://www.nfbco.org/for-students for more information and a copy of the
application.

The NFBCO application is also attached to this email.

Lorinda Riddle

Coordinator of Special Projects

National Federation of the Blind

 of Colorado (NFBCO)