[Colorado-talk] HUGE BLOCK "TO MUCH STUFF" SALE/SAIL

Lee Baze drleebert at msn.com
Thu May 17 04:31:53 UTC 2012

HUGE BLOCK "TO MUCH STUFF" SALE/SAIL.

West Alabama Drive at Wadsworth blvd. in lakewood, 2 blocks south of mississippi ave. across from Alameda High School.

RTD ROUT 76 up and down Wadsworth, out of BELMAR STATION connecting to rout 3 out of Alameda Station..

RTD ROUT 11 West Mississippi ave. out of I-25 AND BROADWAY light rail station.

Florida avenue and Reed street in lakewood, 1 block west of Florida avenue and Pierce.

RTD ROUT 14 up West Florida Avenue out of I-25 AND BROADWAY light rail station.

MAY 18, 19, AND MAYBE 20TH, 2012, 8 AM, OR SO, TO 4 PM, OR SO. Come early for best selection, and to avoid the usual afternoon rain that we enjoy in the spring.

We will have a bunch of 33.3 vinyl record albums, and glass wear and china. one huge piece of carpet, books, and who knows what else at this time. We will begin OUR DIGGING THROUGH STUFF on Thursday, so I may post more items available.

My family will make a donation of some type to THE BELL PROGRAM at the conclusion of the sail/sale.

PART OF A BRAIL BIBLE, GRADE II. I believe it is the new testament, is available for FREE, email DRLEEBERT at MSN.COM WITH BRAIL BIBLE in the subject line so it doesn't get sent out with the junk mail. You will need to arange for pickup. Please include contact information in your e-mail.

Thank you very much, and happy communing and shopping.

LEE BAZE
MILE HIGH CHAPTER

Please visit YouTube located at

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=10FC31DB0457CB09

http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=6AFC6656B11F08EC

DISCLAIMER AND PRIVACY
This email contains confidential information intended only for the use of the individual(s) named in this correspondence. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this email contact is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you believe this message has been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this e-mail, and then delete this message and any copy of it (in any form) without disclosing it. Unless expressly stated in this e-mail, nothing in this message should be construed as a digital or electronic signature. This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
TO UNSUBSCRIBE send reply to this e-mail and put UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject line, and UNSUBSCRIBE in the body of the e-mail, without additional commentary. All disclaimers have been disclaimed and do not exsist according to the disclaimers association on disclaimers,