[Colorado-talk] FW: Audio description updates for 2012 and 2013 season

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 03:10:13 UTC 2012

From: Bonnie [mailto:bonniejbarlow at aol.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2012 12:40 PM
To: Gakast at aol.com; krsh2o27 at gmail.com; colo.roxy at gmail.com;
b.rypkema at att.net; pmn2009 at gmail.com; ckrueger at dcpa.org; sjc at accentoni.com;
vsaco at earthlink.net; AskADA at diabetes.org; mmayner at phamaly.org;
cmiller at dcpa.org; cherilea at qwest.net; dsp at du.edu; cheryl_Leidich at dpsk12.org;
info at denveroptions.org; janet at handsandvoices.org; ccb at cocenter.org;
info at phamaly.org; gghope at qwest.net; janet.gilmore at hknc.org; drcog at drcog.org;
info at caninepartnersoftherockies.org; support at beyondsight.com;
info at artreachdenver.org; info at anchorcenter.org; info at ccdconline.org;
Lorrie.Kosinski at denvergov.org; info at cpwd-ilc.org; info at capabilities.com;
lud at lamar.colostate.edu; kvutter at frii.com; amethystasheryn at frii.com;
avalu at frii.com; makdog at mho.com; dolphinstarklw at comcast.net;
colonorton at gmail.com; sayegh.mary at gmail.com; bcatmiller at comcast.net;
icyimi at gmail.com; Macy.Jennifer at comcast.net; ageorge at skybeam.com;
mrsmigs at migliorelli.org; pruzjunk at comcast.net; gary.romero at msn.com;
lund1365 at msn.com; jrlattuca at gmail.com; paulmigs at migliorelli.org;
dave.m.thomas at du.edu; wirthalot at msn.com; ticwic at msn.com;
innervision3 at msn.com; bonniejbarlow at aol.com
Subject: Audio description updates for 2012 and 2013 season

We are very excited to announce some additions to the schedule for audio
described performances for 2012 and 2013.  We are describing at the Galleria
in the Plex, on December 2nd at 2:00 p.m."Dixie's Tupperware Party..."
Dixie Longate returns to throw her good ol'fashioned Tupperware Parties
filled with outrageously funny tales, FREE giveaways, audience participation
and the most fabulous assortment of Tupperware ever sold on a theater stage.
Just in time for stocking up on your Christmas gifts! Loaded with the most
up-to-date products available for purchase, see how Ms. Longate became the
#1 Tupperware seller in the US and Canada as she educates her guests on the
many alternative uses she has discovered for her plastic products.

PHAMALY - the Physically Handicapped Artists and Musical Actors League will
be performing "The Foreigner" in February at the Aurora Fox, and in July and
August they will be reprising Fiddler on the Roof, one of their most popular
shows ever!

On Sunday, January 20, 2013, at 2:00 p.m. we will be describing War Horse at
the Buell.  With amazing life-sized horse puppets it's a theatrical
experience not to be missed!  Then continuing the equestrian theme, on
Tuesday, January 22, at 7:00 p.m. we are going to describe the National
Western Stock Show's professional rodeo performance at the Denver Coliseum.
This will be an exciting mix of bronc riding, bull riding, roping, barrel
racing, and more activities including the mutton busting with the cutest
little cowboys and cowgirls!  We will describe the action live and thrill to
the skills of these professionals!

Please join us at these and other shows on the attached schedule.  Happy
Theater-Going!