[Colorado-talk] Boulder Valley Chapter meeting

Maryann Migliorelli maryannmigs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 21 06:09:38 UTC 2012

Dear Boulder Valley Chapter members and friends:

I want to invite you to attend the November meeting of the National
Federation of the Blind Boulder Valley Chapter.

It will be held on Saturday, November 24, at 11:00 a.m. at the Egg and I
Restaurant at 2574 Baseline Road in Boulder.  This is in the Basemar
Shopping Plaza on the southeast corner of Baseline and Broadway.  There is
parking available and easy access from many local and regional RTD Buses.

Breakfast and lunch are available for purchase during the meeting.

You can preview the menu at

www.theeggandirestaurants.com

We will be planning our Barns & Noble gift wrapping schedule with shifts on
November 30, December 1, and December 2.  If you can't attend this meeting
but would like to help with the wrapping please let me know.

Please come prepared to pay dues and elect officers for the coming year.

If you have any questions or need further directions to this meeting
location, contact Maryann Migliorelli at 303-499-9125.

We look forward to seeing you at a meeting full of valuable information and
planning for the next year.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Maryann Migliorelli-President

 <mailto:Mrsmigs at migliorelli.org> Mrsmigs at migliorelli.org