[Colorado-talk] NFB of Colorado State Convention Child Care

labarretravel labarretravel at msn.com
Fri Oct 12 00:38:50 UTC 2012

Michele our kids will be the sat and sun. Thanks
Anahit

>From my Android phone on T-Mobile. The first nationwide 4G network.Lisa Bonderson <lbonderson at cocenter.org> wrote:
Just a quick note to ask all parents who will be attending State Convention in Boulder to let us know if you intend to bring any children and make use of the child care that the NFB of Colorado is providing.

Child care will be available:

Friday October 26th

8:00am to 5:00pm

Saturday October 27th

8:00am to 5:00pm

6:00pm to 10:00pm (during the banquet)

Sunday October 28th

8:30am to 12:00pm

It would be helpful to know on which days and times children will be there, so I can have the proper amount of adult bodies in the room to care for them.

Parents must provide meals for their children.

Parents can contact me on my cell 720 240-1074.

Cost for child care is on a donation basis, however parents do need to register their children.

Any donations for the NFB childcare can be given to Lisa Bonderson.

Thanks.

Best,

Michelle Chacon