[Colorado-talk] FW: [Alerts] Why should people with disabilities care about which candidate becomes President?

Scott C. LaBarre slabarre at labarrelaw.com
Mon Oct 22 21:55:57 UTC 2012

I think the below link brings you to an excellent blog.  It demonstrates why
it is so important for all of us to vote, even if you are disillusioned and
don't think that these candidates are very concerned about us.  Sometimes,
it seems that way because the campaigns are concentrating so heavily on
economic issues, but the person who serves as President does have a direct
impact on our lives as my friend Kevin Williams points out.

Let me be clear.  I am not here advocating for either major candidate rather
the importance of letting our voices be heard.  Get out there and vote and
let us know if you have any trouble casting your ballot.

Best,

Scott C. LaBarre, President

National Federation of the Blind of Colorado