[Colorado-talk] Braille Alphabet Cards

Marty Rahn marty.rahn at juno.com
Wed Oct 24 02:11:30 UTC 2012

Arielle,

If you have some time, it might be easier for you to make your own set with
a single letter on each card. When you get those alphabet cards from the
center, the letters are spaced too closely together for a finger and a brain
that has never read braille to even begin to recognize them. I would
therefore suggest that you use some regular 3 by 5 index cards on which you
can braille a single letter. JMTC and HtH.

Sincerely,
Marty Rahn, MA
Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments
Weld Re-8, Weld Re-3j, Weld Re-4 and Morgan Re-3
Phone: (970) 353-5067
Cell: (719) 271-9496
Email: marty.rahn at juno.com